CCP is looking for a talented person to lead and manage the Billing and border services team within CCP. The team will work closely with other development teams and partners to develop, implement, maintain, and monitor the core off CCPs customer infrastructure and platform. Also ensure the highest levels of reliability and stability of the services for our IP‘s and a fantastic user experience for our customers. The Billing and border services team are responsible for single sign on, virtual good store, customer information service and the billing platform to name a few.
We are looking for a person that thrives best in a dynamic working environment and is ready to service the Customer Infrastructure and platform needs at CCP. The ideal candidate should exude passion and technical competence. Be able to form a sound strategy and a vision for the services and exceptional project management skills to execute on that vision. Also the ability to build strong teams and professional relationships will be fundamental to this position.
- Responsible for product vision and project plan
- Lead the team that will implement the strategy and service the stakeholders
- Support product development by working with department leads and management to coordinate the production process
- Foster healthy working relationships, teamwork, and communication within the development teams in a productive team environment
- People management
Required skills include:
- A University degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent
- Strong leadership and the ability to transform a vision into a project plan
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and written
- Strong service mentality and experience in leading a service unit
- Compulsively organized
- Project management experience
- Ability to work under pressure and coordinate numerous activities and groups of people
- Positive, flexible and open minded attitude